Custom Search

Analysis Paralysis Has Been Beaten

So I am finally going to Montevideo, Uruguay. If you were to ask me 10 months ago up until a few weeks ago I would have told you it was for the final move. Or something to that effect (depending on how many cervezas possibly). But an opportunity that I couldn't pass up came to me.

My Montevideo mission is now a shorter one - probably around two months. I bought a one way ticket, but plan to be back in the beginning of January 2009. Although the first time I came to South America I bought a round trip ticket giving me two months...and didn't get on the return flight. And then I forgot to get a return flight for the next 8 months or so.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I saw Keegan today and he was asking about you and Junior. I guess you guys go hand in hand now...