Custom Search

The Neighborhood of Montevideo

Last night I visited a friend's house party - I couldn't understand the group's conversation too well. I heard a He-Man reference, and some messing with the hostess that she had invited all guys, and one girl. After spending an hour in my hypnotic-should-I-pay-attention phase (kidding, I was paying attention), another one of their friends walk in. I already knew him from other friends.

Today, after hearing the normal drum beats getting ready for Murga and Carnaval times, I went outside to check the scene. After watching the movements for a few minutes, I hear my name shouted out: Peatonal Sarandi Times

One of the dancers is a lady I met last week. This place is small. People know each other. I love that. Click on the below to see it:

No comments: