Custom Search

Training

Instead of running daily to prevent embarrassment (sp?) in the Nativa 10K, I am on the search for the best empanada in town. Some would call this illogical, others would admire the courage I have in pushing off the inevitable hell of the painful jogging session. Below is a picture of when I should have been running, but I was walking around watching others do that training dealio...



Nothing too much more to report today, besides meeting some more very nice locals, hanging with Mr. Antonio the Payaso more, and figuring out that I need more time down here than originally planned. I guess it was a day of "more's"? Could be here until early February. We shall see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray to you! Your old neighbors with young habits miss you! Adios amigo...

Mateo Bravo y familia

Dom said...

I miss the best neighbors (you guys) ever as well! Pls say hello to the fam for me...you guys rule.