Custom Search

Got to Have Faith - Tres Cruces Shopping

I met this dog two weeks ago. He is by far theatlantida dog ugly random ugliest dog I have ever seen. I have been waiting for a good time to introduce him, but it never came up. I can't wait any longer. Now onto what this entry is about.

I am walking through the Tres Cruces mall - it is packed with stores of all sorts, a bus station underneath, and today it held a registration stand for another 10K. I am not a runner. I don't even like running. And I haven't ran more than a block since the last event, which was going to my last here.

But George Michael's voice was belting through the spacious mall, "...gotta have faith-a-faith-a..." etc, and I felt it. What I don't know what got into me, but twenty minutes later I had my Nike tshirt and was registered to run again this Saturday.

No training. I have been smoking a few cigarettes here and there. I have been eating like a starved American. And I made the promise to myself to not run until the race on Saturday. Very curious...we shall see. I call it on the 6K mark that I puke. What a story that would be eh?

No comments: