Custom Search

Peatonal Sarandi Times

walking street sarandi peatonal montevideo
The walking street of Ciudad Vieja - where I have, more times than less, fabian peatonal sarandi montevideodesignated my living room...or at least my patio. When I walk down the street I find myself stopping in a few areas for some mate and conversations - an hour goes by before I realize that I actually was headed somewhere? Fabian (to the right) constantly exchanging ideas with tourists and locals alike, Mr. Payaso (above) playing his flute while also getting a ride out of making kids smile, and Alberto (below) teaching curious children the correct way to roll a cigarrette. What?

peatonal sarandi walking street montevideo
Property rights in the States versus here in Uruguay, foundations of Masonic architecture, and a little quick insight into one of the classical music movements (that I can't remember now) have littered the conversations on this street. My friends (now) and people that I have met on this stretch of a few blocks have taught me a little bit about this, a little about that, but also about life in the grander scheme of things. I am not exaggerating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saludos.
Le escribo para hacerle efectiva la invitación a mi blog.
En él inserto un artículo en el que advierto a todos los que quieran leerlo lo que me ocurrió con el Santander Central Hispano. Yo caí… hasta cierto punto, en el engaño. Pero al menos mi experiencia valdrá para que otros no sigan mi camino.
La verdad, nunca aguanté la mentira.
Sobra decir que siempre que lo desee será bien recibido en mi humilde espacio virtual.
Un abrazo desde Gran Canaria.